Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY FRUGAL NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, 2009 has come and gone.  And we welcome 2010 with hope and dreams of a better year to be had by all.

As I sat down to write I wondered how to begin this year, and I will start by telling my game plan for birthdays and holidays.  Yes I am talking holidays already!!!  I am going to buy any where from 1 to 3  birthday present a week untill I have everyones bought then I am working on Christmas!!!  I figured that I will be starting my Christmas shopping for this year in April.  I have a lot of birthdays to cover first.  With 5 children and thier partners, 12 grandchildren and then my darling hubby and parents it will take me while to get those done.

I was so proud of daughter today!!  She works at Wal Mart in KY.  She called me this morning to let me know that she bought her first Christmas present for the year today!!!  She bought a V Tech game held system for $15.  They are regularly $30 something.  She was so excited about it and I just smiled because I am slowly rubbing off on them ( you may insert a happy dance here!)

Keep an eye out here for changes!  Some may be subtle and others mite just jump right out at you!!  I have also added a link to my debt reduction blog that starts today!!!  Annnnnnnnnnnnd.......I will be adding another link for  my reviews blog.  Just a place where I will review a product and give my own two cents about it.  So watch for that one to start soon!

It's going to be a fun year with new blogs, a new attittude and who knows?, maybe a contest and give a way here and there!

So ya all come back now ya hear!!!!!

Reduce, Reuse and Recycle!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment