Monday, January 25, 2010

Life Gets In the Way

Sometimes I get so aggravaited with myself!!!  I make plans, set goals and something comes swooping along and knocks me off my feet!
What I am talking about is depression.  I started out my year all gung ho and then it hits me kind of hard!  It also ties into a daughter moving out and having the nerve to take my grandchildren with her!  lol
I didn't adjust to having an empty nest as well as I thought I would.  To help with the problem my daughter came for a visit this weekend and my darling hubby has promised at least once a month trips to Ohio and Kentucky to visit children and grandchildren who are not close by!
Feling some what more in charge of things now, I am able to move ahead and instead of feeling sorry for myself am concentrating more on being thankful for what I have then rather on what I don't.
So,,,,,,,,,starting today, Frugalk Creations will be up and running on a more frequent basis and I will be doing my best to show you folks what I can come up with!!!!!!!!!

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment